Sunday, March 20, 2011

Light Green Block

Thanks to the onset of pollen season, I was visited by the Sinus Headache demon yesterday so I only managed to finish one Bottled Rainbows block.  I can't remember the exact name of the Kona solid color but it's photogenic properties are similar to those of the daffodil yellow fabric.  The light green is very pretty but it's hard to tell...


I did not have a plethora of scraps in this color (I lean toward the brighter shades) but managed to squeak by.  I now have ten of the 16 blocks finished so the end is in sight!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cool giveawayQuilter in the Gap is giving away 19" of HSTs in a rainbow of colors!  Be sure to check it out and sign up!

She also has a fun survey to take too!

5 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was the only one with sinus! Having 10 down with only six to go has got to be a good feeling! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are coming along quickly on your rainbow blocks. You will be done in no time. Hope you feel better. I know how you feel. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "pokey" dots in this one, hahaha :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're working quickly, can't wait to see the finished top.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This block is lovely! I'm excited to see how your rainbow quilt turns out.

    ReplyDelete