Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Night Sew In


It's the end of a long week and I am looking forward to spending the late afternoon and evening sewing along with 165 fun people.... and looking forward to blog hopping Saturday and Sunday to see what everyone accomplished.

I'll be working on the Lilac Hill quilt, started at the January FNSI...


...blocks need to be sewn together, then the borders go on.  Everything is planned out so all I have to do is sew, cut, and sew some more.  I may not get finished this evening... but I definitely will finish this weekend!

Hmmm... looking at the photo, I can see a few blocks I want to move around....


Happy sewing!

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There is a cool give away on the Such a Sew and Sew blog in honor of National Quilting Day, which is tomorrow!

The give-away ends tonight so be sure to hurry over there and sign up... look at all those GORGEOUS fabrics AND a book too!

3 comments:

  1. Have a nice afternoon and evening.
    I see that you heve enough to do ;0))
    Maybe I see you at my blog( the little caterpillar is ready).
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt blocks are lovely! Can't wait to see them put together in a quilt. Happy sewing tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you accomplish much on your sew in, this quilt will be so pretty! I've enjoyed reviewing your last six shares, man I'm lagging, but your color squares are going to be one fantastic beauty, mm,hmm!

    ReplyDelete