Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Update


Yesterday, I managed to sew 6 columns of totally unconnected squares together into 3 columns...


...there would have been more sewn together except for a CERTAIN BLOGGER who shall remain nameless (initials are D.J.) who sent me URLs to three blogs about decluttering and organizing.  Since I am decluttering, the tips I picked up were great....  but reading the blogs did cut into my sewing time today.  *lol*


But that's okay... tomorrow is another day!


8 comments:

  1. Whoowho! You go girl!! This thing is coming together!
    This is definitely going on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is coming together fast. I check emails and blogs first thing in the morning, then I turn off my laptop (otherwise I wouldn't get anything done) most times it seems to work fairly well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need to reorganize my fabric, start a give away stack, and clean out my starage space in general. If you look at my sewing area, it looks neat, but it is what is hidden in the drawers that will alarm you. Please send me the URL's, I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the disadvantage of blogging,there's so much to read so that there's so less time to sew..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, DISH! We all need those decluttering links. I've done a little better this summer but I can still manage at least 12 more purges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming together nicely! Again, how big will this one finish?? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Glad the blogs were an inspiration to you. I keep going back to them and getting more inspiration. Today I tackled the shelf over the washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete