Saturday, July 2, 2011

First Day of Vacation

Despite all the busy-ness yesterday, I did manage to get in a little sewing.


I'm starting to sew together pieces for the Kaleidoscope QAL with Don't Call Me Betsy.


Since I'm using just five prints, I've figured out how I'd like the blocks to look...


...but since I've not done this before, I have no idea how it will actually turn out.


So, I'm just hoping my "vision" will work...


...and if it doesn't, what's not to love about a blue and white quilt?


8 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric + classic quilt pattern + great quiltmaker, is sure to = a beautiful quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt will be great!

    I plan to start sewing on mine today too. 4 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good to me already. It's gonna be a beautiful quilt, I'm sure.
    Greetz Roos

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great start there! Just go for it! That's the only way we stretch our skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design plan and can't wait to see the beautiful blue results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good!! You make great use of your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never made one either so I am very interested to see how yours evolves. I think it will be great but you're right - what's NOT to love about a blue and white quilt? It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blue fabrics look lovely!

    ReplyDelete