Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Almost Spring...

...and there are flowers in my sewing room!

I'm sure no one else but me has wished they had a maid, a cook, and a chauffeur so they could spend the weekend (or all week) doing what they wanted to... in my case, sewing.  Did you realize that housework is the only thing people notice if you don't to it? 



I did get some sewing done... finished the 26 flowers for the borders of the pink-n-white quilt...


...and started working on the leaves...




Once done, I'll start piecing the "flower border" together... math will be involved.   *lol*


And because we all need a little spring...



6 comments:

  1. Yes, we all need spring! I just loved the "Carol Burnett Show"!!! Keep the lights down low and no one will notice the dust :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got quite a bit done. Love the flower. It would make a nice quilt. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, these flowers don't
    require any watering.

    Keep on truckin', Impera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the flowers and leaves are going to be very cute. Get some canned air and blow the dust away. No one will know. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is looking like spring in your sewing room! You are so close now!!

    ReplyDelete