Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fabric Therapy



Have I sewn anything since the last post?  No…  but a little fabric therapy arrived in yesterday's mail…



There was a SALE this past weekend at one of my favorite online stores and I couldn’t resist… PLUS… I have two projects in mind for this fabric so it’s not just adding to stash.  Anyway, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!


~~~~~

Linda of Stray Stitches is having a THINK SPRING GIVE-AWAY ending midnight Monday, February 21st for FIVE yards of “Cute As A Button” by Ro Gregg for Northcott Studio that is just beautiful!  Hurry on over and sign up… and THINK SPRING!




 ~~~~~

I’m looking forward to the FRIDAY NIGHT SEW-IN tomorrow night… and have finally decided  what I’m gonna work on, too!

Hope you all have a great day!





5 comments:

  1. You bought some beautiful fabrics. I look forward to seeing what you create with them. Thanks for including my giveaway in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful fabrics! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the LQS yesterday looking for some cheery springy material--couldn't find the right stuff there, but Voila! There is is on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou so much for coming to visit my blog and so great to meet you.
    Im still a bit weak and shaky, Im going to go back up to my bed and to stitchx. I love your fabric selections i cant wait to see what you will do with thesexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always find an excuse to buy fabrics;)
    Roos

    ReplyDelete