The 4-patch blocks went together well but, even tho I was careful about a ¼” seam, some squares appeared to be cut smaller… very weird. A good thing I had planned on extra ones. (The odd sized 4 patch blocks will be put to another use… I’m thinking: mug rugs!)
I don’t know why I didn’t think to cut a 4.5” strip of fabric to make the larger squares when I had the pinks unfolded to cut the 2.5” strips… dumb-de-dum-dum..... *rolling eyes*
Anyhoo… made it through the cutting process again and started sewing the double 4-patch blocks together. Of course, when I’d finished… I just had to lay them out on the living room floor!
After admiring the layout for a while, I started sewing the blocks together into rows..
Somehow, that’s not as much fun as making the 4-patches…