Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zipper Pouch / Bag


I finished my first zipper pouch after work yesterday... the first of many to tuck away for gifts.


I used Noodlehead's Open Wide Zippered Pouch tutorial (link) because I liked how the pouch will sit upright when open...



..... ready for you to reach in and grab whatever you need.



I think next time, I'll put a little pocket on one side of the lining...  this would make a nice little bag to carry hand-sewing projects with you to appointments to keep you busy while you wait.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Link is now working, thanks to head's up by Janet O!





9 comments:

  1. Very cute bag. You may tempt me to try one--maybe. I am just razor focused on minis right now. : )
    But I tried the link--is it just me? Didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little zipper bag!! You are always making something downright cute!!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE little zipper bag! Thank you for the link. I need to get smart and make some for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag, love that tutorial. This is your first zip bag? Watch out they are addicting. It's amazing how many reasons you will be able to come up with to make them and modify them and fill them etc., etc., etc.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag and really love the fabric you chose. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pouch is gorgeous, Freda. Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one zippered pouch I haven't tried yet. It's on the "list." Love the fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fact that the pouch sets upright. I might have to try this on. Love the fabrics.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete