Sunday, March 25, 2012

Absolutely No Sewing....


...got accomplished yesterday but Saturday was a wonderful day since I got to spend the day with my three little girls:  my daughter and two granddaughters.


The youngest had a birthday party to attend so Emma and I went shopping!  The first Grandmama & Emma Shopping Trip ever!   

Emma helped me pick out new summer nighties for them and then we went on a safari to Toys R Us to find some plush peeps for them for Easter.  Emma decided she liked the six inch peeps rather than the ones that come four-in-a-box... so she picked out two for her and two for her sister Chloe!


Emma and I also found these cool Easter egg-shaped place mats that can be buttoned together to make a table runner...


We met my daughter and Chloe for lunch and then went back to their house where the grown-ups got to visit while the girls introduced the Peeps to their new home and got them all settled in.

What a fun day!  I was exhausted by the time I got home... not as young as I used to be... so it was an early bedtime for me.   The girls got to pick out a new nighty to wear to bed....


...it was a good day!



11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun girl day for the big girls and the little girls. Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! The peeps are adorable!! So are the two legged ones!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite memories are of shopping with my granny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and so cute! And the plush peeps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really the BEST kind of day... love spending time with my girlies too. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good looking family. I like the cute jammies you girls picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a heartwarming story, and you have adorable peeps! And the toys are cute too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are building great memories for the girls! What a good Grandma--and I agree, it wears you out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time with daughters and grandchildren always makes for a perfect day.
    Lillian
    lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a good day indeed..... ;o)

    ReplyDelete