Friday, July 19, 2013

Pinwheel Block #17


We are now on the LAST row of blocks...  and this is #17...


...can we say:  THREE more to go?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In other news, the fourth block for the Aiming for Accuracy QAL was posted yesterday and I was able to get that done as well!






The four blocks now look like this in the color chart...



The first block (the one farthest to the left) has a light batik as the background and I'm debating making that one over since it's not as colorful as the others... but we'll see how it goes.  I am short of FQs so I'm gonna be holding my breath.







6 comments:

  1. Another lovely striped pinwheel--love 'em!
    That is a very nice batik block, too.
    Could you just use that lighter batik in a few more places and balance things out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinwheelBlocks are just gorgeous Freda.
    I think I would do that block of the Aiming for Accuracy over too, but that's all up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite background for your pinwheels, and I'm not just saying that b/c I used the blue version. I love this red one even better. If you are low on fabric for the other quilt, I would wait until you have more of the blocks done to see how things are turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm - you might find that you like it once the others are done.... maybe it will blend better? I like the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabrics in the pinwheel are handsome - would make a great quilt for a man.

    I would say you're not just "aiming" with your QAL block - you hit the mark.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete