Sunday, April 10, 2011

"To Do" List

I spent yesterday afternoon with a good friend catching up and doing a little shopping at my LQS (needed more Kona Ash) and then babysat my granddaughters... which isn't "baby" sitting anymore... more like hanging out with the girls... they're getting so grown up!

Today, I will be...

1) finishing up the HSTs


...so that I can be ready for this coming Friday's FNSI!


2) work on the pieced border for the pink-n-white quilt


I hope to get at least one pieced border on the opposite side of the top today.

I also have...

 .... and...


...but chores interspersed with playing with fabric and sewing makes it ever so much nicer!

3 comments:

  1. You have a busy week. what a nice LQS you're going to we don't have one neerby.
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you were the first one to sign up for Friday Night Sew In! Your Friday night project is bound to turn out great with the great preparation you are making ahead of time. I need to figure out what fabric I am putting with the atv rider guy, so I will be ready too.

    My laundry pile looked like that yesterday and I still haven't done our taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where ever did you find that cute photo of the laundry pile. You have mad internet skills!!

    ReplyDelete