Last night was the monthly Friday Night Sew In... and, while I didn't finish the quilt top, I did reach a more-reasonable goal of "almost done"...
I spread out the KF HSTs on the sewing table and sewed til 11:00pm, when I determined I was DONE for the day!
I sewed the HST into a 3x4 block and then sewed four of the larger blocks together into a row.
I completed four rows for a total of 192 HSTs. I have to sew the rows together but first, I'm going to add one vertical column to each row and, hopefully, one horizontal row (if I have enough HSTs) to make the quilt 52"x68".
It was just too complicated to do blocks with different numbers of HSTs.... so I chose this way of saving my sanity on a Friday night after a busy week.
Today, I'll be finishing the quilt top and plan to quilt this one myself.
Another successful FNSI....