There is something so exciting about planning a new quilt, assembling the fabrics, cutting those fabrics, and beginning to sew. I had a lot of fun last year.... resulting in a lot of unfinished quilts lying around for one reason or another... primarily because my machine went down mid-December.
So... my mission... if I decide to accept it.... is to finish all those UFOs before I start a new one. First, I must identify all the UFOs floating around my place:
1. Pink & White double 4-patch with flower border (piece back, send to LAQ)
2. Lilac Hill quilt (send to LAQ)
3. Bottled Rainbows (sew together quilted blocks and bind)
4. Smokey Mtn Stars (bind and label)
5. Fish Camp Trout Pond (piece back, sandwich, quilt, label, bind)
6. Tumbler quilt (label, bind)
7. Civil War quilt (sash, assemble, borders, piece back, send to LAQ)
8. Jacob's Ladder (finish making blocks, sash, assemble, border, sandwich, quilt, label, bind)
9. Eleanor's red quilt (assemble top, piece back, sandwich, quilt, label, bind)
Yup, them's a lot of UFOs!
I need to be spending some quality time with my machine...
...and stay out of...
...and stop looking at...
...'cause I got some UFOs to attend to!