...for me has been all the wonderful folks I've met in Blog-Land! It's not so much fun to be a lone ranger with no one to share my quilting adventures.
One of the nice folks I've met is Debbie at Stitchin' Therapy... she of the "I need to make a zillion doll-sized quilts before Christmas" adventure, who turned it into a online group project titled Get Your Mrs. Claus On!
Well, Mrs. Claus.... I mean, Debbie recently presented me with the Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Rules are:
- Post about your win on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, I'm gonna share some blogs that I enjoy that you may not have visited yet.... and spread some bloggy love!
- Tink's Mom at Selina Quilts - currently working on making cool granny square quilt blocks!
- Miki at Miki's Fabric Creations - does some cool stuff with made fabric! Check out her house blocks...
- Michelle at Daisy Hill Quilts - not only does she make beautiful quilts, Michelle has gorgeous flowers growing in her yard and raises the cutest chickens!
- Alycia at Alycia Quilts - goes thru more fabric than anyone else I know in her QOV project in Colorado!
- Sheila at Sew, Cook, and Travel - a motorcycling quilter who recently retired and is free to get into all sorts of quilty fun!
I hope you'll visit these fine ladies and see what all they've been up to lately...