It's been quite a while since I made a Jacob's Ladder block but was able to find where I had stashed 'em in December. I had to do some figuring about just how to cut the FQs to maximize the fabric but was able to get a block sewn last night.
Quilt-along participants are finishing up their quilt tops and some have even finished quilting! Check out those who have finished their Jacob's Ladder quilts or are nearing completion:
- Miki at Miki's Fabric Creations
- Debbie at Angel Scraps Quilting
- Patty at A Stitch in Time
- Roos at Quiltwerk in Uitvoering
- Mary at Hill Country Quilter
- Lillian at Lillian's Cupboard
- Cynthia at The Quilting Post
- Michelle at Daisy Hill Quilts
For more photos, you can visit the Jacob's Ladder QAL site on Flickr!