Sunday, September 29, 2013

QAL Progress: Not much longer til a finish


The Aiming for Accuracy QAL Lesson #14 was posted Thursday but there was no getting to it until Saturday.   I need to be rested and have a cuppa coffee by my side for this stuff.



The second part of this week's lesson was to sew the components of Row B together.


Of course, I couldn't wait... so I sewed Row A to Row B!   


What appears as black fabric is actually a dark red violet/purple... and hard to photograph.  Next week, we'll be doing connector blocks and assembling Row C.  After that, all we have is the borders.




10 comments:

  1. Hello Freda,

    These colours are so lovely, especially love the far right bottom one in the first photo.
    Good luck with the rest of the quilt.
    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, isn't it pretty? This quilt is going to glow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the batics you're using for this one Freda.
    Looking forward to row C.... attached to row A and B...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, Freda. Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very nice. I'm looking forward to all your updates on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty blocks. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful! Don't you just love QALs and having a pretty quilt done in stages?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really exciting.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choice of fabrics. I am working on putting pieced borders around blocks to make them bigger and am working on my accuracy too. It's not as easy as some people make it look!

    ReplyDelete