Monday, August 18, 2014

Tiny Trees: Blocks 11 - 13


I do think it's better to piece a bunch o' blocks in a row rather than one at a time...


...and I'm making a decision to cut one seam out of each of the tree sections.  For example, the block above has smaller, horizontal "sky" pieces at the tops of both trees but that seems like a waste of time and fabric.... especially that larger of the two trees.


Just makes no sense to me...


... did I mention I love using up tiny scraps of fabric?





7 comments:

  1. Yes, these do look even more fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Great colors and prints. You can plant those trees anywhere.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much neater look this way...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your improvement. Nice job.
    How many different tree combinations (pattern-wise) are there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, these are my favourite trees. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and doesn't it feel great to find a home for those tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trees... a nice variety of species.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete