Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Light Bulb Moment

It doesn’t happen all the time but every once in a while I see something online and think: AH HA!  …and I can almost see the light bulb going on.   



This happened yesterday when I was reading a blog called In Color Order and I came across a photo of a quilt made with repurposed vintage sheets…



…and I knew I had found the perfect pattern for the Kaffe Fassett prints I got at the Knoxville Quilt Show last summer!



So… did a Google search and found the pattern: 



…ordered it!  I am so excited!   

Many thanks to Jeni B. at In Color Order for the inspiration!  Don't you just LOVE the internet?








4 comments:

  1. Internet is a wonderfull thing, all the idea's and story's of othet quilters from all over the world.
    Who could imangene that 10 years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern for your fabrics! I look forward to seeing the finished results!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that Sparkling Cider pattern. I may need to order that myself! :-) Yes the internet is full of inspiration and temptations to buy more patterns!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabrics will be lovely in that pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt in progress :)

    ReplyDelete