Monday, February 7, 2011

And the winner is...


This is my first time using Random.org's Sequence Generator and I'm happy to tell you that it works just fine.  Don’t know how to copy/paste it to my blog but I imagine I’ll figure it out someday.
  
With no further ado, the winner of the Heart and Flowers mug rug is Pokey!

Pokey said...

     It is a pretty mug rug, and would be well loved at my house, more likely in my classroom!
     So nice to meet you, and read about your adventures in quilting through the internet. Isn't it great? I've grown so much myself, and look forward to learning along with you, Pokey



I have emailed Pokey to share the good news!  Thanks to all who participated…

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I did go to my LQS’s Super Bowl Sunday SALE and picked up a few things, including Insul-Brite because I want to try making some pot-holders using fabric scraps in my bins.  I might just do a tutorial on it if the pot-holders turn out decently.  

After yesterday’s flurry of activity, I’ve been on a much slower pace today…  auditioning pinks to decide on which to use for the first border on the pink double 4-patch quilt top.  Decisions, decisions, decisions…

Did take a little time to make another mug rug…


This one’s for my DS, who probably wouldn’t care much for the pretty, flowery fabrics I’ve been using!  It's kinda masculine looking, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Pokey!! The mug rug for your son is wonderful - flags and guys go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Pokey! It will be fun to see the pot holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the winner! p.s. if you do control and then the print screen button, you copy a screen shot into your clipboard. If you paste it into your picture editing software, you can crop it and then upload to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!! Love the new one! :-)

    ReplyDelete