Wednesday, January 20, 2016

For the Granddaughters



Pinterest is a nice way to relax during a quick lunch at work and during one foray, I found a cute poncho thing that I decided to make for the grandgirls.





It took a while to locate the pattern, which is from a Yarnspiration:  Patons True Colors.(link)   and looks like this worn.


The grandgirls loved their ponchos... and wore them pretty much all day Christmas.  Sorry, no photos... after present-opening, I was in the kitchen completing the feast.


3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely poncho, Freda. No wonder your grandgirls wore them all day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the variegated yarns you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! Snug, soft and warm. I can see why they wore them all day Christmas.

    ReplyDelete