Sunday, February 14, 2016
I had a lot of small balls of leftover yarns that I wanted use for something because there was too much just to throw it all away. I found THIS PATTERN on Ravelry (link) and knew it would be perfect.
I've gotten the main body of the wrap completed and it's ready for the borders.
I started by following the written instructions... I was suspicious by Row 3 and sure by Row 6 that they were incorrect so I had to rip out back to Row 2. I followed the provided chart and, once I got used to the symbols, it was easy to follow. Actually, much easier than written instructions!
The borders will look similar to this (from the original "blarf"):
Not sure about the fringe yet... but we'll see how it goes.