Friday, September 21, 2012

Package Arrived

My daughter received her package a day after it was mailed!  It was the first thing I've mailed to her since her move and it's good to know for future reference.  She took photos with her phone and emailed them to me so I could see the various toppers/runner in their new homes.

Irion knew about the Summer Stars topper and it fits the table for which it was intended perfectly.


The table runner was a surprise and she was very pleased with it!


This topper, another surprise, was intended for a table in her husband's office but she placed it on her hutch....



...and it looks great, imho!   And now, she's all ready for their open house tomorrow!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




September is flying by at the speed of light!  And tonight... is FNSI!   Be sure to go by Heidi's blog to sign up!  She and co-hostess Bobbi have some nifty door prize drawings for participants.

I have my project lined up and am ready to sew....  hope you join in with the rest of us!



10 comments:

  1. The table runners all look amazing in situ. I bet your daughter was chuffed to bits! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the table toppers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to know that the mail is so speedy! Everything looks great, but I do like the last one on her hutch. I'm not sure you could have made one for it more perfect if you had had the measurements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table toppers look great in their new home. I bet she was tickled to get them, and doesn't it made you feel good to see them put to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks perfect! The quilted items go so well with her furniture and home decor, and I know she was tickled with the surprises. She has a very special Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful showcase for your wonderful work. Terrific job all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice mom you are! They all look great. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table runner fits perfectly! How nice that you got to see photos so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all fits more then perfect at your daughters house...
    Greetings Roos

    ReplyDelete