Friday, July 19, 2013

Pinwheel Block #17


We are now on the LAST row of blocks...  and this is #17...


...can we say:  THREE more to go?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In other news, the fourth block for the Aiming for Accuracy QAL was posted yesterday and I was able to get that done as well!






The four blocks now look like this in the color chart...



The first block (the one farthest to the left) has a light batik as the background and I'm debating making that one over since it's not as colorful as the others... but we'll see how it goes.  I am short of FQs so I'm gonna be holding my breath.







6 comments:

  1. Another lovely striped pinwheel--love 'em!
    That is a very nice batik block, too.
    Could you just use that lighter batik in a few more places and balance things out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinwheelBlocks are just gorgeous Freda.
    I think I would do that block of the Aiming for Accuracy over too, but that's all up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blocks, Freda. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite background for your pinwheels, and I'm not just saying that b/c I used the blue version. I love this red one even better. If you are low on fabric for the other quilt, I would wait until you have more of the blocks done to see how things are turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm - you might find that you like it once the others are done.... maybe it will blend better? I like the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabrics in the pinwheel are handsome - would make a great quilt for a man.

    I would say you're not just "aiming" with your QAL block - you hit the mark.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete