Friday, August 17, 2012

August Friday Night Sew In


First of all, I want to know where August has gone since this is the third Friday in the month.  July went by so fast that I totally missed the July FNSI...

Anyhoo... tonight, I will be playing with these fabrics...


It's not too late to sign up for the FNSI if you'd like to join in the fun!   Sign-ups are on Crafty Vegas Mom's blog this month.

Have no idea what this month's prizes are but.. who cares?   It's so nice to be sewing away and know that lots of others are doing the very same thing!


If you're curious about what my FNSI goal is, drop by tomorrow and see what I accomplished!




9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for these wonderful, luscious fabrics. I like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tonight, wish I could join you but my sewing in the evening usually leads to a lot of ripping the next morning. Now if we would have a 7am Sew-In, I'd be the first to sign up. Will look forward to you post tomorrow.
    P.S. Would you believe it, I finished the last two blocks of my CW quilt? They have been sitting on my sewing table since December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty fabrics and now you have me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with those gorgeous fabrics. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those leafy fabrics, and thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh OOOh don't you get too crazy now...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabrics! I lost August too...was looking at the calendar today wondering how I was going to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete